Wednesday, February 13, 2008

DermaLastyl™ at Beauty Cafe!!!


What if a simple skin cream could prevent the onset of new wrinkles and reduce the appearance of existing ones?

What if a twice-daily application of such a cream could literally
wipe lines from your face in mere months?

If you are like me... you've been searching endlessely and probably spent obscene amounts on money trying to find your holy grail skin care line... well search no more!! I found it!! I love the DermaLastyl™ product line so much that I had to bring it into Beauty Cafe and share it with all my customers!!

DermaLastyl™ is unlike any other skin care line currently on the market. Smoothness, elasticity, youthfulness... our skin enjoys these desirable characteristics thanks to elastin, the protein that prevents wrinkles and keeps skin soft, smooth and flexible. Present in connective tissue, elastin, like elastic permits many of the body's tissues to reclaim their original shape after stretching and contracting.

To restore and maintain the healthy, youthful looking skin we all desire, DermaLastyl™ introduces an additional source of elastin.

I started using DermaLastyl™ just a few weeks ago... and within the first several uses I immediately noticed a difference in my skin and it wasn't just me noticing it... a girlfriend that had visited me in December was back a couple of weeks ago noticed it!!

We currently are offering the entire DermaLastyl line at Beauty Cafe, including the newly introduced DermaLastyl Pro line for face and eyes, as well as the men's skin care line!!

Love, laughter, and friendship

Lisa
Beauty Cafe