Tuesday, August 08, 2006

In the Raw?

On it's way to the Beauty Cafe a fun new and very exciting line, In The Raw!!

First off, I have to admit I am spoiled rotten being the owner of Beauty Cafe, but every now and then I fall in love with a product that I don't carry. Yes, I swear it happens!! One of my favorite products of all time was Lemongrass Sage from Bath and Body Works. I was in absolute tears the day I found out they had discontinued it. So I did what any true product junkie would do in a state of emergency, I went from one store to another and bought up the remaining stock. LOL... I had customers even picking it up for me if they found it in stores. Well my supply finally ran dry... and then our beloved rep Amber came by the shop with a new line she was reping, In The Raw!!! It was love at first sight!! They had Lemongrass Sage and even BETTER than I remembered from BBW!! Oh my!!! The scrubs, the washes, the lotions and the candles... I am in heaven.

All of "In The Raw's" products are handmade. No animal testing has ever been conducted on the production of "In The Raw's" products and/or their ingredients. The presentation is so beautiful and the candles are soooo fragrant!! We're so excited to introduce In The Raw to you!!

Love, laughter and frienship,

Lisa
Beauty Cafe