Saturday, June 03, 2006

Is it June already?

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend, ready for summer?

We're waiting with anticipation for the shipment from L'Artisan Parfumeur for the Fou d'Absinthe... so if you have placed an order for either the 100ml or 50ml or even a sample package, hang tight just a wee bit longer. We gave our only sample to TimberWolfe of Basenotes. Hope you are enjoying it luv!!

Still recovering from Vegas and I promise next time we have a get together, I'll give more notice. Those of you on Alt.Fashion... remember the bashes in NYC... I think we need another one!! Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions of things to do and see when there (I got a little preoccupied (wink wink) and didn't get to hit all the hot spots, okay NONE of them!!)... but I can highly recommend the Red Square Martini Bar at the Mandalay Hotel. YUMMY!!!

Mish stopped by the shop yesterday... and we closed for lunch. I think we may (knock on wood) be finally through all the rough spots in the pregnancy. We'll know the sex and actual due date in a couple of weeks and then we'll post a contest on here!! She'll be in and out of the shop as her health permits.

And from the "You knew the day would come..." files, Blondie officially started working at the Beauty Cafe this week. Hard to believe she was just in kindegarten when I started BC. My the years do go by. Anyway, kudos to her for the design and layout of our new Blog!! She even bought dinner last night on her first paycheck... I was impressed.

Ya'll have a great weekend!! BTW... enjoying saying hello to those of you testing out the new Live Chat feature!!

Love, laughter and friendship,

Lisa
Beauty Cafe