Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Leila Lou at Beauty Cafe

Leila Lou

I'd heard so many great things about this fragrance and when I finally got my little paws on it, I knew why... Leila Lou is truly intoxicating!! I'm truly excited to share this fragrance with our Beauty Cafe customers!!

Leila Lou, an irresistible perfumed oil, is made with 100% essential oils.

Leila Lou captures the alluring scent of freshness and innocence.

This fragrance is light, refreshing and easy to wear.



Top Notes: Nectarine + Fresh Cut Grass
Middle Notes: Pear Blossom + Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla + Cotton Musk

Rosie Jane is dedicated to saving the environment by using 100% recycled and recyclable materials.
By choosing not to do a box, Leila Lou fragrance is contributing to reducing waste and greenhouse gases.

Leila Lou available in 5ml/0.17oz roll on for $38.00