Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spa Towells - the ready-to-go moisturizer

I can't begin to tell you how many times I've reached my hand into my purse looking for cream or lotion only to find a wet mess from a bottle that's mysteriously opened itself! I finally learned my lesson and that's why I love SpaTowells - the handy all-in-one moisturizer that literally moisturizes you from head to toe. Pop it in your purse, your gym back or even keep a few handy in the car! 

Each aloe-enriched towelette contains a rich blend of natural oils with outstanding conditioning properties, powerful antioxidants that can help reduce free radical damage and humectants that aid in preserving skin's moisture. 

Spa Towells is available in 5 and 10 packs at Beauty Cafe!!! 

Love, laughter and friendship!

Lisa Slavik